Dress-up game of my Acelynn <3 I'm super proud of how this turned out, it's definitely my best game yet! I'm getting better at making these, and the coding on the buttons was so much easier than the first time I tried it (the first time I tried it was on Miko's dress-up game, and it took me 2 hours to figure out how to code it; this time it worked on the second try and only took me 10 minutes to figure out what was wrong with the buttons by her faces, and I got the buttons for the bows correct on the first try!)
Click the buttons for surprises!
Total Time Spent: 8-10 (wasn't really counting) Programs Used: SAI, Photoshop CS4, Adobe Flash 6, and GIMP
Other Dress-up Games:
I am open for dress-up game commissions, please me if interested!